Bill and Lesley would like to "Welcome you to our world" which we have shared over the last 30 years with our many guests who have enjoyed the same delights of this very special place. We look forward to seeing our old friends and to meeting many new ones.
Self Catering Holiday CottageClachan Cottage is a traditional Galloway Cottage for 2 people, situated in the picturesque historic hamlet of Anwoth. An ideal central location for exploring this designated area of outstanding natural beauty in Dumfries and Galloway - South West Scotland.
- It is just 1.5 miles by a quiet scenic lane to the attractive ''wee toon'' of Gatehouse of Fleet where you will find shops, cafe's and restaurants.
- A mile in the opposite direction leads to a quiet sandy beach, one of many in the area.
- This is a walkers paradise, miles and miles of beautiful walks from the door ... no need to get in
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Anwoth and the surrounding unspoilt countryside. Tucked away in the fleet valley, a perfect place to relax and unwind.
- This peaceful location is a haven for wildlife, many species of birds and the rare red squirrels regularly visit the garden. The bordering woodland is home to roe and fallow deer, badgers and foxes.